[Ct-nfb] Congressman Joe Courtney

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Nov 24 21:19:24 UTC 2015

And this is why we all love Deb Reed!

Folks, every person really does make a difference. You'll see once lots of us actually do it!

Justin

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin Salisbury, NOMC
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"None can be free as long as any are enslaved"

Dr. Kenneth Jernigan