[Ct-nfb] Assistance Needed

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Mon Sep 28 12:37:06 UTC 2015

Sorry about this issue, unfortunately I'm afraid Janet & I are in the same boat, My Father in law who is 85 years old will be forced to move as well & sell the house we all live in, or spend at least $10,000.00 or more to make updates thanks to state rezoning our house as a commercial property because it's a 3 family house. Crazy times for us all

Good luck with your house search
Rich

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Ct-nfb:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ct-nfb_nfbnet.org/cookiechumper%40aol.com

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Ct-nfb:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ct-nfb_nfbnet.org/rmcgaffin%40snet.net