[Ct-nfb] housing

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Tue Sep 29 15:02:00 UTC 2015

Hello

Thank you so much for your kind assistance as I've already spoken with HUD
and they're  going to be sending out  the blue book list to me  of
openings availablity etc so thanks agai n just doing all taht can  putting it out
there as  never know  someone can hear or know of  something or someone.
Thanks and have a wonderful day Elizabeth

In a message dated 9/29/2015 10:14:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,