[Ct-nfb] Member at large chapter.

Kimberly Tindall kimberlytindallct at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 00:08:37 UTC 2016

Hello every-one,
This month we are so lucky to have our currant President Edward and our former president Beth on the same conference call.
Edward will speak on the board meeting , that was held last Saturday and our former President Beth is now the coordinator of our Bell program and she will speak on that . Then our own member Jim McCollum will inform us about Legislative issues that concerns the  blind community.
 Please join us for this informative night.
We will meet at 8:00 on Wednesday night and the conference call in number is 641-715-3294 and the pass code is 433706#

Respectfully yours,

Kim