[Ct-nfb] Birdies for charity

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Aug 4 17:43:54 UTC 2016

Hi Gary,

I really hope that our affiliate members make me pay out on my pledge to donate $1 for every member who completes all of their legislative emails on the TIME Act and Space Available. It’s pretty simple if you sit down and do it, and Jim McCollum has offered his full support in helping people to make their contacts. We each have two Senators and one congressman/congresswoman representing us. That’s three offices, two issues each, six emails total.

Since this is work that we are all supposed to be doing already, anyway, this should be no problem at all for folks. Please don’t forget to copy me, Jim, Edward, and Derek Manners on all of these emails!

Gary, thanks for all of your great work with Birdies for Charity, and I hope to read more emails soon!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Opportunity Ambassador
National Federation of the Blind
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury

“Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.”

William Butler Yeats