[Ct-nfb] Recommendations requested

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 16:57:26 UTC 2016

aftershokz.com/
Bone conduction headphones that deliver unrivaled situational awareness &
comfort. Our premium audio provides the ultimate open ear listening
experience.

These are great for music and listening to books.  They even pause and save
right where you are to answer your Bluetooth phone.  The real cool part of
this is they are not in the ear.  They rest comfortably on the bone in front
of your ears.  So you can wear hearing aids and you can also hear what is
going on around you.

If you want to be able to answer your cell phone just check as they use to
make 1 pair without the mike.  They might have upgraded that one by now.

The above website sends out notices with discount.  So sign up and wait.
They are probably going to have back to school sales.

I have nothing to do with this company that makes them.  I just enjoy them.

Joyce