[Ct-nfb] FW: Your help is appreciated now!

Edward Shaham personal.edward at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 22:24:01 UTC 2016

From: Kevan Worley [mailto:kevanworley at worleyenterprises.com]
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2016 6:07 PM
To: Personal.edward at gmail.com
Subject: Your help is appreciated now!

Hi Connecticut,

I know your summer has been crazy.  Mine as well.  Some relaxation mixed in
but I'm sure not as much as we would like.  I feel a little sorry about
bugging you with this.  A little sorry.  Well, not too sorry, or I wouldn't
have bugged you.  But, I felt like it would be ok with you if I sent you a
note asking you to support the National Federation of the Blind Colorado's
Amazing Colorado Raffle.  Yes!  The Amazing Colorado Raffle is back, and you
could win the first prize of $2,500 or second prize of $1,000 or third prize
of $500 in the drawing.  Proceeds are used to award scholarships to
deserving blind students right here in Colorado.  Tickets are only three for
$20, or one for $10.  Please click this link and buy your chances today.
Please note that Kevan Worley sent you.  By mentioning my name, you could
help me secure some additional matching dollars.

Some funds raised also support National Federation of the Blind of Colorado
Summer Braille Enrichment Camps for blind kiddos.  It is deeply troubling
that only about 10% of blind kids are now being taught Braille.  Colorado is
doing better than many states.  We have some great teachers of blind
children here.  But our Braille Enrichment for Literacy and Learning (BELL)
Summer Camps really do make a difference to these children and their
parents.

Thank you so very kindly for reading this.  Feel free to buy as many tickets
as you can.  I thank you so much.

http://www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle