[Ct-nfb] [Ct-NFB What can be done?

stanley torow setorow at optonline.net
Mon Feb 8 15:54:14 UTC 2016

Milford Transit also does not pick up on weekends any more.
Eileen

On Fri, Feb 05, 2016 at 06:56 PM, blindhands--- via Ct-nfb wrote:

Bridgeport para transit I thought was pretty good, but…

I learned that on the weekends, where I live in Stratford, they will not
service me for pick ups or drop offs.  During the week up to like 9:30
in the evening I have gotten rides home  So during the weekend even if
we could find a meeting place they would not pick up at resident’s
homes, but some main roads they will.  We have on Main Street Stratford
the Paradise Green area which has stores, restaurants, drug stores I can
not even get transportation down there to meet a friend.  I really
thought since Bridgeport is so close to me and the people in Bridgeport
can get rides from their homes to many places and now it is changed.  We
don’t have the right to be out and attend things in our own town on the
weekend?

Joyce