[Ct-nfb] religious materials

stanley torow setorow at optonline.net
Mon Feb 8 17:27:31 UTC 2016

I am Jewish. do they large print Passover Hagadah?
Eileen Torow

On Fri, Feb 05, 2016 at 03:34 PM, Cookiechumper--- via Ct-nfb wrote:

Hello

I  would definitely love  to get this information  and
anything else  aas is so gratly appreciative. Thanks so much and have a
wonderful blessed day. Elizabeth Greenwood

In a message dated 2/5/2016 1:27:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,