[Ct-nfb] [Ct-NFB What can be done?

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Mon Feb 8 20:17:45 UTC 2016

Hello
IS this talking about the  regular buses? As That I know that   the GBA
goes right t othe mall there in Milford  to the Stratfor d  line  and then goes
to New Haven Trasit with teh door to door  so only  askign.
Other then that  never have taken this one  as taht  the  door to door of
New Haven a lot better the n GBAAccess
Elizabeth

In a message dated 2/8/2016 10:56:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,