[Ct-nfb] since we're talking religious materials...

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:43:34 UTC 2016

Hi, everyone,

I have consulted one list previously and didn’t get many leads, and thought maybe I’d try here, since the topic of religious materials is already in progress.

I know that Lutheran Braille Workers does the NIV (Bible) in Braille, but the previous one from around the 1980s, I think. I’m looking for a Braille NIV, 2011 version. I have found that there are a lot of groups who do conservative Christian literature, but am not aware of anyone who has stuck their toe in the water to do something slightly more liberal. Any ideas of who might produce this? Thanks!

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---