[Ct-nfb] [FWD: FW: DORS Employment Opportunity - Special Assistant to the Blind 112932]

bob morrissey rjmorrissey26 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 02:12:50 UTC 2016

Hi Lucia,

This is far too convoluted and complicated for a visually impaired person to navigate through.  I have frequently found this to be the case for BESB and NFB  job postings, including the confusing and unfriendly test process for any job.  The last time I attempted to post for an It job that I believed to be qualified for, I found the associated test to be unavailable for at least 6 months.  This test should have been available if the associated job posting was open, which it was.  This begs the obvious question of how do I take the correct tests for jobs I would like, when they are never scheduled in alignment with the job it requires the same test?  So, what tests do I seek to take and when?

I mean no disrespect, but this posting and testing process should be streamlined, especially iv view of the clients that may need some assistance due to their visual disability.

Thanks.

Bob Morrissey

I'm not stupid, but this process is more than frustrating and challenging.