[Ct-nfb] EVEN MORE URGENT - Guide Dogs and Health Insurance

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Fri Feb 12 01:39:27 UTC 2016

My brothers and sisters:

This evening, our state legislature just scheduled a public hearing on Raised Bill 35 for Thursday, February 18. They are really seriously trying to slam this thing through. I got the update right after sending out the last message. After consulting with our President, Edward Shaham, I am going to host two conference calls: one the night before the hearing to help us prepare for it and one the night after the hearing so that we can review what happened at it and strategize in order to move forward.

The two calls will be:
Wednesday, February 17, at 8:30 pm ET
Thursday, February 18, at 8:30 pm ET

To attend, dial 641-715-3294 and enter the access code 433706.

It's such a wonderful thing that the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut is strong enough to take this on. It's going to take some work from each of us, but I'm really proud that we have such a strong organization fueled by a love that can move mountains and mount movements.

Yours,

Justin Salisbury
Legislative Coordinator

Justin Salisbury, NOMC, NCUEB
Master of Arts Candidate
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=325734822
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"None can be free as long as any are enslaved"

Dr. Kenneth Jernigan