[Ct-nfb] [GDUI-Chat] FW: [Blindtlk] Sheriff's Office/State Condone Discrimination against Disabled

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Fri Feb 19 02:07:46 UTC 2016

Hi Terry,

It's great to hear from you! I haven't talked to you in years! I hope you're doing well!

If you ever think that something big and national should be taken up by the National Federation of the Blind at the national level, you can always contact our national headquarters at 410-659-9314.

Take care,

Justin

Justin Salisbury, NOMC, NCUEB
Master of Arts Candidate
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=325734822
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"None can be free as long as any are enslaved"

Dr. Kenneth Jernigan