[Ct-nfb] Public Hearing Testimony Available Online

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Fri Feb 19 05:19:15 UTC 2016

Fellow Federationists:

As of the end of the night tonight, many of our members' written testimonies are available for the public to view on the Connecticut General Assembly's website.

I would like to recognize and thank those of us who have effectively jumped through all the hoops to get their testimonies published online:

Barbara Blejewski
Jolene Nemeth
Maryanne Melley
Nathanael Wales
Robert Palaski

I will continue watching the website and will keep everyone up-to-date on what gets published on it.

Again, the website is: https://www.cga.ct.gov/asp/cgabillstatus/cgabillstatus.asp?selBillType=Bill&which_year=2016&bill_num=35

Have a good night!

Justin

Justin Salisbury, NOMC, NCUEB
Master of Arts Candidate
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=325734822
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"None can be free as long as any are enslaved"

Dr. Kenneth Jernigan