[Ct-nfb] Washington Seminar Preparation Calls

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Fri Jan 8 01:52:36 UTC 2016

Sorry, everyone, but I forgot the most important thing.

Here is where you can find the information about the issues for this year: https://nfb.org/washington-seminar#Legislative

Fellow Federationists:

The Legislative Committee of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut is going to be hosting two calls to help prepare our affiliate for Washington Seminar. All are welcome, but I strongly encourage those attending Washington Seminar to attend these calls.

Based on conversations I have had with affiliate members, we have set the two following dates and times for these calls. We are going to do the same thing on each one.

Wednesday, January 13, at 7:00 pm Eastern
Sunday, January 17, at 7 pm Eastern

We will use the normal NFBCT conference line:
Dial: 641-715-3294
Access code: 433706

If you are interested in helping by presenting one of these legislative issues, please contact me privately at president at alumni.ecu.edu<mailto:president at alumni.ecu.edu> to indicate your interest. I would love to give others opportunities to present these issues to the affiliate. It's great practice for explaining them to the legislators and their staff.

I look forward to speaking with everyone soon!

Justin Salisbury

Justin Salisbury, NOMC
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=325734822
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"None can be free as long as any are enslaved"

Dr. Kenneth Jernigan