[Ct-nfb] FW: Notice of Public Hearing and Comment Period for DORS-BESB Draft Vocational Rehabilitation Section of Unified State Plan

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Jan 12 02:53:49 UTC 2016

It really makes me happy that leaders of our affiliate are pitching in to boost the number of instructors in vocational rehabilitation. If another orientation and mobility instructor position becomes available, I could very well become that and structure and be a bull to return to Connecticut. Now, if anyone doesn't want me to come back to Connecticut, you can just tell me that and still let the blind people in our state have someone for an instructor.

I have entered this career field because of the desperate shortage of instructors, the immense role that blind role models have played in my life, and the desire to serve my home state. Please help me!

There are many good orientation and mobility instructor's out there, as well as rehabilitation teachers, and Louisiana Tech University is not going to stop producing loan. Whoever it is that takes those jobs, they will have the opportunity to empower blind people and help us raise expectations of the blind.

Let's do this! My voice is only one, but together, we can build our future.

Justin

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin Salisbury, NOMC
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=325734822
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"None can be free as long as any are enslaved"

Dr. Kenneth Jernigan