[Ct-nfb] Tonight's Call

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Jan 14 02:08:32 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

It looks like I did a bad job of sending out a reminder for tonight's call, which led to potential attendees not attending tonight's call.

I am very sorry for this and pledge to send a reminder for Sunday's call. I hope everyone can make it.

I'm sorry, again, for not sending a reminder.

Yours,

Justin

Justin Salisbury, NOMC
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=325734822
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"None can be free as long as any are enslaved"

Dr. Kenneth Jernigan