[Ct-nfb] Reminder: Call Sunday about Washington Seminar

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Jan 17 23:03:08 UTC 2016

The call starts in one hour!

Justin Salisbury, NOMC, NCUEB
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=325734822
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"None can be free as long as any are enslaved"

Dr. Kenneth Jernigan