[Ct-nfb] Forwarded Email: RE: At large chapter

Kimberly Tindall kimberlytindallct at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 15:03:54 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Famiglietti - Email Address: Steve.Famiglietti at oakhillct.org
Sent On: 5/19/2016 10:28
Sent To: kimberlytindallct at gmail.com - Email Address: kimbe )rlytindallct at gmail.com
subject: RE: At large chapter

Hi again Kimberly, please give out my email address to everyone so if they have questions, they can email me directly.
Steve Famiglietti
Blind Services Vocational Manager, NEAT Center
NEAT: 33 Coventry Street • Hartford • CT • 06112
Oak Hill: 120 Holcomb Street • Hartford • CT • 06112
860-286-3100|
Steve.Famiglietti at oakhillct.org www.oakhillct.org