[Ct-nfb] Update on SA 4235 and the NDAA

Jim McCollum j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 16 13:04:49 UTC 2016

Hello, fellow Federationists.
The Senate Armed Forces committee has held several closed hearings on the National Defense Authorization Act over the past week, but SA 4235, the amendment to Space Available, has not yet been voted on. Therefore, we're still working to get more senators to co-sponsor.
Contact info for Senators Blumenthal and Murphy is below.
Let's get this done for our veterans! They've done so much for us.

Richard Blumenthal, member, Senate Armed Forces Committee:
202-224-2823
https:Blumenthal.senate.gov
Chris Murphy:
202-224-4041