[Ct-nfb] My last post for birdies for charity

Gary Allen garyallenct at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 22:09:12 UTC 2016

Today!

If you know anyone who is having trouble  filling out the form for
the birdies for charity fund raiser you can call me and i will fill out the
pledge form. for them. I am sure the people in the office would be happy to
help also.  You can also call Rob Palaski.  I did not ask him yet but I am
sure he would he glad to help. I think anybody on the board would be happy
to help you fill out the pledge form For Birdies for Charity.

You can call me at 860-589-2241.