[Ct-nfb] Space Available

Jim McCollum j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 17 23:09:55 UTC 2016

Hello, fellow Federationists!
Earlier this week, the US Senate passed its version of the National Defense Authorization Act without including SA 4235, the amendment to Space Available. However, the House of Representatives did include Space Available in its version of the NDAA.
The House and Senate will conference to finalize the NDAA, so we still have a chance to do something for our older disabled veterans. We are being encouraged to contact our representatives and senators, and to continue to ask them to support inclusion of Space Available in the NDAA. The House bill is HR 2264. Because the amendment in the Senate did not pass, we're back to the original bill, S 2596.
I would like to thank Kate Webster for lending me a hand with this.
If anyone needs help contacting a legislator, or with anything else, please let me know.

Jim McCollum
Legislative Co-ordinator
j.mccollum64 at comcast.net