[Ct-nfb] Urgent Action Needed

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Fri Mar 11 18:07:27 UTC 2016

Thanks so much, Jim and Deb! If anyone wants the names of the NDAA-focused staff members in each office, they are:

For Senator Blumenthal's office:
Katherine Bradbury

For Senator Murphy's office:
David Seyferth

Keep it up!

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCUEB
Legislative Coordinator
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=325734822
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"None can be free as long as any are enslaved"

Dr. Kenneth Jernigan