[Ct-nfb] Upcoming Fishing Tournament

cbduquette at comcast.net cbduquette at comcast.net
Sat Mar 26 18:27:25 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I wanted to get a reminder to everyone of the fishing tournament that the law offices of Trantolo and Trantolo are sponsoring to benefit the NFB of CT, please understand that this is for all fisherman(woman) to participate in. I will be getting tickets at the beginning of this week, if you need some let me know.

Please help get the word out, here are the details:

Event: Fishing for a Harley (to benefit the NFB of CT)