[Ct-nfb] Space Available, S 2596

Jim McCollum j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Mon May 9 12:21:00 UTC 2016

Hi, Elizabeth. S 2596, or Space Available, would include veterans with service-related, permanent disabilities in the program that allows retired military personnel to fly on military aircraft when space is available. I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Jim McCollum
Legislative Co-ordinator
NFB of CT
j.mccollum64 at comcast.net