[Ct-nfb] Forwarded Email: Panel on June 2nd

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue May 24 19:52:52 UTC 2016

Hi Miss Kim,

Thank you for sharing this. I do not recognize either of the names of the people speaking about blindness (Nyema Pinkney from SRC and Garry Gross). I have learned in the past that we never know who is on this list, so I do not want to ask people here to tell us on the list how positive their philosophies about blindness are. What I might say, though, is that it would be a really good idea if some of our people could be at this event in order to be sure that there is a good voice for the truth about blindness. We may even find that these two individuals are already Federationists at heart but just haven't found our organization yet.

Who plans to be there? I'd love to hear how it goes!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Committee on Automobile and Pedestrian Safety
National Federation of the Blind
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=325734822
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."

William Butler Yeats