[Ct-nfb] congratulations

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Mon Nov 7 03:56:50 UTC 2016

Gary, Rob, and Fellow Board Members,

Congratulations to each of you on being entrusted with leadership by the
members of our affiliate.  I know it will be a great year and two, and I
look forward to working with each of you.  Thank you, all, for your
continued confidence in me as our treasurer and as an elected leader in our
affiliate; as treasurer I fill very big shoes filled with dedication and
love for many, many years by Bruce Woodward, and I am humbled by your
continued trust in me.

Thank you, all, for a great convention and for the outstanding work put in
by Jim McCollum and the committee he led.  As I've remarked to a few of you,
the Democratic National Convention and the Republican National Convention
could both have learned a lot from us.  May our working together with hope,
love, and determination build the Federation we want, together make the
lives of blind people great, and serve as an example of the nation and
society we might all wish for come Wednesday morning no matter the result on
Tuesday.

Very best,

Nathanael