[Ct-nfb] Technology Instructor Position in Hawaii

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Nov 7 18:52:37 UTC 2016

Hi Rich,

This job does not require a degree if the person has sufficient experience to replace the degree, as I understand it. There is some substitution like 2 years of work experience for every year that would have been a degree or something like that. Anyway, from what I know of you, you would be qualified, at least on paper, to pass through the HR process.

Be well,

Justin

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Opportunity Ambassador
National Federation of the Blind
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."

William Butler Yeats