[Ct-nfb] elections/easy-peasy in Groton

Anne West ct.daffodil at snet.net
Tue Nov 8 20:53:19 UTC 2016

Hello everyone welcome I voted in Southington earlier this afternoon. Everything went perfectly but the ballot was placed into the printer the wrong way. When it came out, it looks really funny. So, I had to vote a second time so that the ballot was placed into the printer correctly. Once I did that everything went fine. I did put my own ballot into the machine that excepted The ballots. The moderator know what he was doing to get me started, but he didn't know how to put the ballot into the machine the right way. So on the whole, I had a good experience and I got the job done I only hope and pray that we collectively choose the right person for our country as president

Sent from Anne's iPhone