[Ct-nfb] My experience voting

stanley torow setorow at optonline.net
Wed Nov 9 14:47:29 UTC 2016

i was worried about the new system, but it worked. my moderator worked
hard to learn cause he knew i was coming in to vote. he explained to me
that he complained to Denise Merrill that he had to take out my voting
ballot on the old  & tally it by hand  & since i was the only one using
the phone, he knew how i voted. he was not happy with this system. i
felt better about why the change happened.
Eileen Torow