[Ct-nfb] {Spam?} Election Day

Elizabeth Greenwood elizabethg70 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 00:56:11 UTC 2016

Hello Jim

I'd responded  reply  t oone of the other emails i nregards t oteh voting. As for me was good  as that like bob's and others. As the  concern I'd  added was taht of now that it is all over andt aht  this  one hads been  put in what is  it going to be for  us now. As Trump was openingly vocal as of  making negative  comments towards teh disabled during his campaign so  now what  has it bee nasked ror spoken of as how  is it going to be for us now. As  the AAPD said taht  his campaign  took a long time responding to  their emails  and  information  as that Hilary was  very  good  and productive  towards  the organization and the disabled.

As the  legislative coordinator/director have you reached out to  the politcals  to  see as to what their feedback is of what the ythink feel etc as towards  it will be for us and how  Trump's adminsitration will be towarrds  the disasbled. As Obama's  adminstration  was good and  did get a lot  accomplished under  it so that said  now what. As this has many worried and perplexed. As  the disabled  individuals that I've spoken  to were on teh fence of how  he'd be towards teh disabled, but wanted t ostay optmistic of it all as  I do agree with that. As taht said as of  anything have you've heard or  learned in this short time now as of what  if any  planned  things  will be  toward us.

Thank you,

Elizabeth
PS  I'm going to  be speaking wit hSenator Blumenthal and I'll let you know as towhat he says t ome of this  too.