[Ct-nfb] NFB of CT State Convention

Maryanne Melley mrean at comcast.net
Fri Nov 11 15:56:55 UTC 2016

Regarding the 2016 State Convention,

First I would like to congratulate our new president and board members on
their positions. I am confident they will help build our affiliate and make
it stronger.

Secondly I would like to thank Dr. Schroeder for attending and the
convention committee for their hard work. You all did a fabulous job. The
Saturday session was very interesting and great to listen to. It was
wonderful having new speakers rather than the same old thing again and
again. The hotel was also great. The staff members and volunteers were
professional, navigation was fairly simple and the food was good.

As always it is wise to collect bids and look at options for next year but I
do not think we should rule out the Hilton Garden in Meriden right away.

Thank you to everyone that attended the convention and made it such a
success.

Maryanne Melley