[Ct-nfb] NFB of CT State Convention

stanley torow setorow at optonline.net
Sun Nov 13 15:47:11 UTC 2016

thank you writing in VERy large print. makes it easier for me to read.
having trouble with Zoom Tech always reading to me.
Eileen Torow

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 10:56 AM, Maryanne Melley via CT-NFB wrote:

Regarding the 2016 State Convention,

First I would like to congratulate our new president and board members
on their positions. I am confident they will help build our affiliate
and make it stronger.

Secondly I would like to thank Dr. Schroeder for attending and the
convention committee for their hard work. You all did a fabulous job.
The Saturday session was very interesting and great to listen to. It was
wonderful having new speakers rather than the same old thing again and
again. The hotel was also great. The staff members and volunteers were
professional, navigation was fairly simple and the food was good.

As always it is wise to collect bids and look at options for next year
but I do not think we should rule out the Hilton Garden in Meriden right
away.

Thank you to everyone that attended the convention and made it such a
success.

Maryanne Melley

CT-NFB at nfbnet.org

CT-NFB: