[Ct-nfb] Episode 9 if the Nation's Blind Pidcast

Gary Allen garyallenct at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 15:27:16 UTC 2016

Submitted by wschwatka on Thu, 11/17/2016 - 14:34
In Episode 9, hear about the actions the National federation of the Blind
takes to make sure that blind people can vote privately and independently
in our elections. Also, President Riccobono, in the Presidential Privilege
segment, talks about holiday traditions and the NFB’s long-standing
assistance to Santa in writing Braille letters to blind boys and girls.
Plus the most recent news on Federation activities, and our fond farewell
(but not really) to Danielle Trevino as she leaves her co-hosting duties to
pursue new adventures and federation activities in Texas.
nations_blind_podcast_episode_9_november_2016.mp3
Episode Subtitle:
November 2016

https://nfb.org/nations-blind/nations-blind-podcast-episode-9