[Ct-nfb] [Ctabs] December Meeting of the Waterbury Area Chapter

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 00:20:18 UTC 2016

All,
As a partially sighted person, I rely on audible signals when crossing
complex intersections. I do not view this as a crutch to dependancy. When
the Town of West Hartford began the installation of these signals when
replacing older equipment, several of us with a variety of disabilities
went out with the Town engineers and the installers to  optimize the volume
with time of day and  length of time to cross. I welcome these signals in
every larger city in which  I must navigate.

Mary Silverberg

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 6:07 PM, bob morrissey via CT-NFB <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org