[Ct-nfb] [Ctabs] December Meeting of the Waterbury Area Chapter

stanley torow setorow at optonline.net
Sat Nov 26 15:54:57 UTC 2016

Justin,
you are right with instruction in crossing streets. only main streets
have audible signals. the side streets do not & we need to learn to
cross them safely. i personally like the audible signals in town, but at
home i need to know how to cross the side streets. if we have to choose,
then instruction wins out.
Eileen Torow