[Ct-nfb] Happy Thanksgiving

Jim McCollum j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 26 16:10:03 UTC 2016

Hello, all.
My wife, Linda, and I had a quiet and pleasant Thanksgiving. She had to work on Thanksgiving Day, and she works at Walmart, so she was happy for quiet when she got home. We had a nice dinner with a couple of friends, and I'm very thankful for the circle of people I share my life with.
Also, my football team won on Thanksgiving. Doesn't get any better than that.

Jim McCollum
Legislative Co-ordinator
j.mccollum64 at comcast.net