[Ct-nfb] low-tech items wanted

Elizabeth Greenwood elizabethg70 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 22:46:03 UTC 2016

Hello

I'm sorry as to  late i nseeing the email. I  dont' know how'd made out with this matter. As  did want to  say as taht can  at least keep it for a later tieme too. As a bunch of the sites have older stuff on it  such as Overstock.com is real great love them for so muc hstuff. Then  of course  craigslist and it si insane of what people put on it  truly so definatel ycheck it out. Then Ebay as well too they have the sellign site  almsot like a tag sale as too do a lot for the disabled those are the big ones the n there is also the local newspapers too of what people are sellling   and the n the  sites too for the blind suc has Vision Dynamics Maxiaide and some of the  others too.

So hope all is well and taht you've made out better wit h the matter

Take care
Elizabeth