[Ct-nfb] You're invited to National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut 2016 State Convention

Edward Shaham personal.edward at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 18:27:10 UTC 2016

We are working on that. Stay tuned.
Edward

-----Original Message-----
From: CT-NFB [mailto:ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of stanley torow
via CT-NFB
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 2:24 PM
To: NFB of Connecticut Mailing List
Cc: stanley torow
Subject: Re: [Ct-nfb] You're invited to National Federation of the Blind of
Connecticut 2016 State Convention

i just heard from a polling person, that we will only be voting by the
tablet. that is not what we got an e mail last week telling us we could
vote by phone. if the above is true, are we having someone at the
convention show us how to use the tablet?
Eileen Torow

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 05:13 PM, Jim McCollum via CT-NFB wrote:

> Hello, all. Below is the link to register on line for our state
> convention. We have some great speakers lined up, most of whom have
> never been featured at one of our conventions. It's going to be good,
> so register ASAP. The deadline for registering ahead of time is
> October 24. There will be an additional fee of ten dollars for
> registering at the door. Also, remember to contact the Hilton Garden
> Inn before October 21 to reserve a room at the convention rate.
> Registration includes choices for lunch and for the banquet dinner on
> Saturday. We were unable to get these choices included in the online
> registration. We're working to correct this issue. In the meantime,
> please e-mail me your meal  choices. The options for lunch are turkey
> wrap, roast beef wrap, and vegetable wrap. For the banquet, they are
> New York sirloin, chicken piccata, and vegetable lasagne. I've found
> this link to be very accessible on my iPhone and on my Windows PC with
> JAWS. If you have any problems of any kind, let me know. Here's
> looking forward to an awesome convention!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-connecticut
-2016-state-convention-tickets-28532944806?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign
=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&utm-source=strongmail&utm-term=listing

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ct-nfb_nfbnet.org/setorow%40optonline.net