[Ct-nfb] You're invited to National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut 2016 State Convention

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Fri Oct 14 10:36:17 UTC 2016

Good morning all,
Alright folks it's time for another public rants! I must say I'm very angry and discouraged by this change in our voting. it took the town of West Haven several years before the worked the bugs out of the current voting we had used. now they want to change it again. You do realize that our town registrar is the type of individual who thinks those of us with disabilities should only be allowed to vote with sighted assistance, so now once again I'll be hassled by the incompetence of the fools who work the polls. Actually I apologize that's a bit strong most of the people who work the polling places aren't fools they're just retired and don't embrace technology.

I just want to thank those people who've chased me away from the polls I'm now thinking I'll either vote by absentee ballet, where I can use my CCTV, or perhaps I just won't vote at all.
Rich