[Ct-nfb] Hotel rooms are sold out, but I managed to get us a few more!

Edward Shaham personal.edward at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 23:16:51 UTC 2016

Hello all,
We sold out of our block of hotel rooms, but I used my federation advocacy
skills to convince the hotel to give us a few more rooms. If you have not
booked your reservation for our new and improved nfb state convention, then
don't wait any longer! Rooms are going fast, and I cannot get any more after
this last group. The online reservation link is below. It's fully accessible
on the IPhone. If you have any problems please call or email me.
Thanks,
Edward
860 597 3210

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-connecticut
-2016-state-convention-tickets-28532944806?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign
=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&utm-source=strongmail&utm-term=listing