[Ct-nfb] different question about voting machines

stanley torow setorow at optonline.net
Tue Oct 25 00:22:08 UTC 2016

i heard the keypad is as small as a cigarette pack. hard to place your
fingers on the correct number. a friend went to her city hall & saw the
machine.
Eileen Torow

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 01:44 PM, Anne West via CT-NFB wrote:

Sandra and all.

Yes, there is a provision for a write in candidate. You enter the name
with the telephone keypad. I’ve never done it so hopefully, there will
be specific instructions. I got into the write in by mistake once and
had a hard time getting out but I remember some instructions as to how
to write my choice. I too am not fond of either candidate for President
but I know who is getting my vote.

Enjoy your day.

Anne West
Ct.daffodil at snet.net <mailto:Ct.daffodil at snet.net>