[Ct-nfb] New voting machines at State Convention

Jim McCollum j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 30 20:43:42 UTC 2016

Hello, all.
I have been receiving questions about the new voting machines and our convention.
The Secretary of State will not be there in person. However, Peggy Reeves, Director of Elections for the Secretary of State, will be there, and will speak during general session.  She is planning to be accompanied by a representative from IVES, Llc., the vendor who supplies the machines. At least one machine will be available for people to try out.
I have not heard anything about the number working, for voters to try the new system out from home. I'll enquire about that, and post an update to the list.
I look forward to seeing you all at convention. If you have any questions or concerns, my contact info is below.

Jim McCollum
Legislative Co-ordinator
j.mccollum64 at comcast.net