[Ct-nfb] low-tech items wanted

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 03:44:19 UTC 2016

Hi, everyone,

Call me (unconverted) Scrooge, but I’m looking for the following, at lower-than-cost, maybe gently-used:

Older-model pencil styluses—the newer ones are poorly made, and the ones that are all-metal with a Teflon Braille eraser at one end and a shirt clip don’t seem available through blindness retailers any more.

Blank NLS cartridges.

If you have any of these that you aren’t using, maybe we can work out an arrangement. Thanks!

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---