[Ct-nfb] [FWD: FW: General Information About Connecticut Voting System: Replacement for Vote by Phone]

stanley torow setorow at optonline.net
Fri Sep 30 23:39:33 UTC 2016

i also tried the practice, but the access code did not work for me
either.. will try to call Brian at BESB on Tues.
Eileen Torow

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 05:24 PM, Janet Wallans via Ct-nfb wrote:

Hello  Brian,

Thank you for the information.

However, I was curious and did try to use the practice number but it
didn’t seem to work. There was only silence after  it picked up and did
not offer a prompt for the access code.

Are the numbers correct? I did try several times.

I am also curious why there was a change to this new system. Would you
have an e-mail  address for Eileen Aikers? We were in touch many years
ago.

Thank you.

Janet