[Ct-nfb] National Federation of the Blind Proud to Present Documentary on Blind Youth

Jim McCollum j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 4 22:31:58 UTC 2017

Hello, all.
This news release from National is about a documentary film titled, Do You Dream in Color? It's about a group of blind high school students, and their various experiences. It shows how difficult school can be for blind students, and how hard it is for them, and their parents, to get school systems to co-operate. I recommend checking this movie out.
The article explains where it's available. I purchased it from iTunes, with audio description.

https://nfb.org/national-federation-blind-proud-present-documentary-blind-youth

Jim Y. McCollum
President
Shoreline Chapter
National Federation of the Blind (NFB) of Connecticut
Legislative Co-ordinator, NFB of CT
j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
860-581-0430 (mobile)
203-535-1620 (home)