[Ct-nfb] Birdies for charity letter and link

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Apr 23 06:34:29 UTC 2017

This would be great to put out on social media, such as the affiliate Facebook group and Twitter account!

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Opportunity Ambassador
National Federation of the Blind
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

“Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.”

William Butler Yeats