[Ct-nfb] tee shirts available

Rob Palaski PALASKI65 at COMCAST.NET
Wed Aug 16 02:12:51 UTC 2017

No, short sleeve

From: CT-NFB [mailto:ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Rival via CT-NFB
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 12:00 PM
To: 'NFB of Connecticut Mailing List'
Cc: Elizabeth Rival
Subject: Re: [Ct-nfb] tee shirts available

Are they going to be long sleeved?

From: CT-NFB [mailto:ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Deb Reed via CT-NFB
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 7:56 AM
To: NFB of Connecticut Mailing List <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Deb Reed <deb.reed57 at gmail.com>

Rob,

The cotton tee shirts we got got our last charity cycling challenge were great and they came in men's and women's. I could contact Jim and find out where they got them. Personally I think if we were given men's and women's as a choice more women might be inclined to get them, I'll let you know what Jim says.

 Deb Reed, President

National Federation Of The Blind

Central CT Chapter

Phone - 860-973-3679