[Ct-nfb] Berlin fair

Elizabeth Greenwood elizabethg70 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 29 21:13:46 UTC 2017

Hello Gary

It may  be that am tired  that didn't see the number that in which t o call on. Thanks

The other  is that   where is the  main head chapter for  NFB Texas is am  curious  t oknow. The purpose  is to  get  it  to   AmeriCares and RedCross wwho is on board to assist in getting raised  items  to  those  disabled, seniors of all ages down there  items. As that I'm currently working with  another in coordinating a location in Bridgeport  to hold   of  donating  where  people who are disabled, medical conditions, seniors etc  can bring   anything that  aren't using any more have to much of   or  of anything else and  then  if anything needs to be  fixed up  they will do it and then getit dow n t othem those in  need.

 So if  you could get me that  informatio n as asked  and then as well too when  it is   set up  location a and  time in Bridgeport  that you'd be able t oget it out  to  everyone .

Thank you so much and have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend.

Elizabeth Greenwood